The Information We Collect, How We Collect It, And How We Use It
We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our services and our business relationship with you. Some examples include:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you -- including your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- Business Contact Information that with your permission will be used in our on-line Member Directory;
- Billing information related to your financial relationship with us -- including your payment data and service history.
We collect information in one primary way:
- You give it to us when you become a member or interact with us about a service we offer or provide.
We may use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
- Provide the services you purchase, and to respond to your questions;
- Communicate with you regarding service updates, offers, and promotions;
- Deliver customized content and advertising that may be of interest to you;
- Provide on-line Member Directory.
Opportunity Knocks does not share any information with anyone for any purpose.
Safeguarding Your Information: Our Policy on Data Protection and Security
- We do not sell your Personal Information to anyone for any purpose. Period.
- We maintain information about you in our business records while you are a customer, or until it is no longer needed for business.
- We have implemented encryption or other appropriate security controls to protect Personal Information when stored or transmitted by Opportunity Knocks.
Customer Privacy Controls and Choices
- You can limit certain types of solicitation communications from Opportunity Knocks, including marketing contacts made via telephone, e-mail and text messaging.